Spring Snow™ is derived from the white flowers of wild prunus Prunus domestica and targets the “skin-brain” axis. It acts as neuro-soother and prevents hyperpigmentation.
Total polyphenol expressed as rutin equivalent
Breaks the vicious cycle of barrier defects, neurogenic inflammation and oxidative stress induced by exposome factors.
• Reinforces the barrier function in stressful situations (UV irradiation)
• Enhances hydration
• Inhibits neurogenic inflammation and hypersensitivity of nerve fibers by reducing NGF, CGRP and IL-8
• Relieves and soothes the skin against the deleterious effects of pollutants by inhibiting the pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-8 and limiting the over-expression of the stress marker, HO-1
• Prevents melanin oxidation induced by stress factors, including pollution, which is responsible for the appearance of pigmentation dark spots and the loss of complexion homogeneity
• Accelerates the regeneration of the skin and soothes it quickly after an irritation
• -52% TEWL versus day 0
• Day 2: -97% skin irritation versus placebo
• Day 6: -47% skin irritation versus placebo
• +84% volunteers with soothing effect
"*" indicates required fields
The 1st skin recovery hub
Pink Nectar™ is derived from Calluna vulgaris flower and its nectar. It acts as « Skin Recovery Hub™ » to restore a healthy appearance of skin. This flower growths in very difficult conditions, directly on cliffs and moor lands along the coast line.
The regenerative power of the ocean
Borealg TG is derived from a brown and organic seaweed: Laminaria hyperborea. It re-actives the process of regeneration and reduces redness thanks to a synergistic action on mitochondrial activity, Leptin receptor, Fatty-Acid-Binding Protein 3 (FABP3) as well as Cyclin D1 (CCN D1).
Barrier-building and ultra-calming ingredient
Sea Blossom™ is derived from organic Crithmum Maritimum. This plant grows by the sea, in its favorite living environment, rocks and sea cliffs. Clinging to the rocks, it resists everything: sometimes scorched by the sun, sometimes whipped by waves, gusts of wind and spray, sometimes submerged under water.