Sealift™ is derived from two red alga Gigartina stellata and Chondrus crispus, also called « twins seaweed» for their similar appearance and color. Gigartina Stellata was named after its star shape. These two seaweeds live at different depth. Gigartina stellata is located on the high shore and has the ability to face osmotic stresses, water stress and UV exposure. Chondrus alga is located into the deeper water and has the ability to faces the undertows of the sea. Sealift binds to skin proteins by forming a protector film with an immediate tensor effect. This film also limits the pollutant particles adhesion to the skin and improves their elimination when rinsed with water. It finally protects skin from transepidermal water loss ensuring an optimal moisturization.
• Sourcing: alga
• Preservative free grade available
• China compliant
• Provides an immediate lifting effect to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
• Forms a defensive and powerful detoxifying barrier on the skin protecting from pollution
• Forms a hydration shield
• -5% wrinkle average relief
• -6% wrinkles maximum relief amplitude
• 73% immediate tensor effect (self evaluation)
• +20% moisturizing effect after 8 hours
• -62% adhesion of pollutants on skin
• -36% detoxifies from pollutants after standard rinsing
"*" indicates required fields
The master of the blue light kingdom
Marine Bamboo™ is derived from the brown and organic seaweed: Himanthalia elongata. It provides pro aging and global light protection (UV, Blue light, IRA). It firms and tones skin thanks to its targeted action on Elastin, MMP1 and the contractile forces of fibroblasts.
The shape memory technology with gentle peeling effect
Jade Alga™ is derived from the green and organic seaweed: Ulva lactuca. It brings a unique innovation in the cosmetic industry thanks to its "Shape Memory Technology" with enzymatic and chemical (BHA) peeling.