Marine Bamboo™ is derived from the brown and organic seaweed: Himanthalia elongata. It provides pro aging and global light protection (UV, Blue light, IRA). It firms and tones skin thanks to its targeted action on Elastin, MMP1 and the contractile forces of fibroblasts.
• Restores and protects the contractile forces of fibroblasts altered by blue light irradiation
• Regulates MMP1 overproduction
• Stimulates Elastin gene expression
• Antioxidant protection
• Lipid replenishment to protect hair fiber, reinforce the lipid barrier and preserve hair moisture
• +8% firms
• +12% tones
• +4.1% smoothes
• +304,8% lipid incorporation in hair scales and cortex
"*" indicates required fields
The regenerative power of the ocean
Borealg TG is derived from a brown and organic seaweed: Laminaria hyperborea. It re-actives the process of regeneration and reduces redness thanks to a synergistic action on mitochondrial activity, Leptin receptor, Fatty-Acid-Binding Protein 3 (FABP3) as well as Cyclin D1 (CCN D1).
Shape memory technology with gentle peeling effect
Jade Alga™ is derived from the green and organic seaweed: Ulva lactuca. It brings a unique innovation in the cosmetic industry thanks to its "Shape Memory Technology" with enzymatic and chemical (BHA) peeling.
The 1st skin recovery hub
Pink Nectar™ is derived from Calluna vulgaris flower and its nectar. It acts as « Skin Recovery Hub™ » to restore a healthy appearance of skin. This flower growths in very difficult conditions, directly on cliffs and moor lands along the coast line.